Thursday, May 22, 2014

Thing 23--Evaluate

Yea--finally through ALL of the 23 Things!  I am glad that I went through it all but I'm not sure that I'd do another similar program.  I think that the amount of time that it took and its exclusive focus on apps were negatives; on the positive side, it did increase my familiarity with social media.  More importantly, I became much more comfortable using our library's iPad, which is the only mobile device that I use.  23 Things didn't convince me that I'm missing a lot by not having a device--I was surprised how many of the apps seemed to not measure up to some of their website equivalents.  A final plus of going through 23 Things was chatting with or working with colleagues who were also doing the program--margueritas are in our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment